LinkedIn is a social networking service that allows users to create their business profile and also provide an employment platform. The job portal is loved by millions of people worldwide. LinkedIn has its headquarters set up in Sunnyvale, California. Here, one can find all the desired information through an extremely user-friendly online portal.
LinkedIn has made it much easier to manage your personal identity and so is accessed by 200+ members. It is a leading job portal which is used by companies to offer jobs and individuals to obtain it.
To log into LinkedIn members just need to keep their registered email or phone number and password handy. You can create a LinkedIn account following an easy procedure. One can create a LinkedIn profile for free and access it sitting anywhere around the world. At LoginHelps we have provided complete guidelines on how to log into a Linked in account, find jobs and more.
About Linked In
- The company was founded by Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner in the year 2002 with the primary objective of providing a social networking service for all kinds of businesses. One can create a free account with Linked In and enjoy the benefits of the social networking portal.
- Linked In is a global platform that has over 500 million users from all over the world. It is ranked as the largest professional network existing on the web that serves 200 countries.
- College and school going Students are the ones who have plenty of benefits from the social networking service.
- The website is available in plenty of languages which make it more user-friendly. You can find Linked In in 24 languages that include: Arabic, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, French, Danish, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Romanian, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Tagalog, Spanish, Thai, Dutch and Turkish.
How to Log in
Are you looking for steps on how to login in LinkedIn?, The login portal developed by Linked In can be accessed via any computer, mobile or tablet with an active internet connectivity. Follow the guidelines provided below and enjoy a hassle-free login session.
Step 1– To log into an existing account open (www.linkedin.com) through any computer or mobile supported browser.
Step 2– Once the web page opens locate the login section at the top. Enter the Email or Phone Number for your LinkedIn account and hit “Sign In”.
If the credentials entered are correct you will be taken ahead to the account management console.
LinkedIn | Manage your professional identity
Linked in allows you the authority to track who all have viewed your profile, add specific articles to your professional account and improve your Linked in account’s ranking. Few steps to how to login in linkedIn.
How to Sign up for a LinkedIn Account
Looking for guidelines on LinkedIn sign up? You can create one following an easy procedure.
Step 1– Go to the home page of LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com).
Step 2– The sign-up section will be displayed at the center of the web page, as it appears in the image below.
Step 3– Enter the following information in the white boxes and click on the yellow button tagged “Join now”.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email or Phone Number
- Password (the selected password should be more than 8 characters)
The LinkedIn mobile applications can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. Once you have installed the application you can access your account from the comfort of your dwelling place, office or even on the go.
Step 1– If you are unable to recall your LinkedIn account login password, click here Link.
Step 2– Now a new screen will open tagged “Let’s find your account”. Type the email or phone in the white boxes and click “Submit”.
Step 3– Once your account is found Linked in will email you a link to reset the password. If you have not received any email you can check your spam folder or click on the troubleshooting help link.
How to delete a LinkedIn account
Willing to how to delete a LinkedIn account? We are here to assist you through the account removal procedure. You can use the Direct removal link provided below and you are ready to go.
Step 1– Navigate to the settings and privacy page of LinkedIn.
Step 2– Tap on the profile icon located at the top of the web page, then select “Settings & Privacy” from the drop down menu that appears on the screen.
Step 3– Next you will find the “Subscriptions” section. Tap on the button tagged “Change” found next to the “Close Linked in” account button.
Step 4– Now you need to provide a reason for closing the account and click “Next”.
Step 5– In the next step Linked in will ask for your account password. Enter the password and finally click on the button that reads “Close account”.
For direct access to the account closure page, click here Link.
|Company name||Linked in|
|Headquarter address||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|Type of Site||Social Networking|